Investopad is hosting Arunesh Moudgil from Design for Use to do a 6-hour intensive UX workshop.
Are you building Website / App / Digital product and have faced the following problems?
- Low conversion on checkout
- No engagement on your personal favourite feature
- High Drop off rate
Share what you're working on to review it together.
What you'll learn–
- What is the X in UX and why does it matter
- Core skills that make up the entire user experience design process
- Methods of brainstorming and team discussions
- How to make research and define measurable and solvable problem statement
- Explore your customer’s journey to understand their needs and pains
- To make a quick prototyping which leads to a solution
They will be reviewing case studies to which will help visualise the process.
- Make use of the learnt information, revise and exercise with an hands-on activity
- Ask, network, get personal feedback and tips on improving your product
Senior UX designer at Design For Use. Has worked with Cannondale, Mahindra Holidays, Make My Trip etc, leaded and implemented bunch of startup ideas. Won Hackathon CODE.FUN.DO by Microsoft India and Design Hack by Jabong.
1200 Rs (refreshments and lunch are included in the cost)